And now, as The Diva herself said:
Weekly Challenge #233: "New Official Tangle - Zenith"
Just a few of the thoughts I had before, during and after:
- Neat new pattern "Zenith" - easy peasy, it will be so beautiful as a Zendala.
- Whoops, what did the step out say - "Even though the strokes on this tangle are simple, we encourage you to tangle it a few times. "
- Run away, run away!!
- There are no mistakes - keep going, it will be beautiful.
- Wipe out!
- Lakota Tribal Wisdom - "When you find yourself riding a dead horse, the best strategy is to dismount"
- Really DuHdley, you can draw a 3rd abnormal form of Arukas; it will be beautiful.
So here it is folks, my commitment to keep going, there are no mistakes, to the meditation practice and the beautiful art form of Zentangle, and (shudder) to sharing.